The winners of HJ’s British Hairdressing Business Awards have been announced at an exclusive awards night in London.
Held on Monday 4th July at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge, the British Hairdressing Business Awards evening recognises the most successful salon businesses that have helped make the British hairdressing industry the most respected in the world. From standout salons and exemplary teamwork to groundbreaking innovations and trailblazing individuals, HJ’s British Hairdressing Business Awards are an annual celebration of business brilliance.
A total of 17 trophies were handed out during the event, with awards presented by representatives from the category sponsors and industry VIPS.
“The last few years have presented our industry – and the economy at large – with seemingly endless challenges,” said Jayne Lewis-Orr, Executive Director of HJ’s British Hairdressing Business Awards. “Our winners have shown resilience, dedication and pure passion, and their love of hairdressing is evident in all they do. From a thorough understanding of the market to remarkable attention to detail and a genuine desire to offer an exceptional service to their clients, these salons, teams and individuals represent all that makes British hairdressing so very special. I’m delighted to see them recognised and acknowledged in this way.”
THE 2022 WINNERS
- Business Director of the Year, sponsored by Hairdressers Journal – Colin McAndrew, Medusa Hairdressing
- Customer Service Award, sponsored by Schwarzkopf Professional – Melissa Timperley Salons
- Educator of the Year sponsored by Wella Professionals – Rainbow Room Academy
- Franchisee of the Year, sponsored by Justice Professional – Nicola Hughes, Saks, Chester
- Independent Salon–Business Newcomer of the Year, sponsored by NHBF – RudHair Dunmow
- Innovation of the Year, sponsored by Salon International – BarberTalk and Hair&BeautyTalk
- Assistant of the Year, sponsored by Salon International – Declan George Parkes, Scots Hair Design
- Barbershop/Grooming Salon of the Year, sponsored by Modern Barber – Manifesto
- Manager of the Year, sponsored by Kao Salon Division – Thomas Potts, Thomas Hairdressing
- Marketing Campaign of the Year, sponsored by Phorest Salon Software – Haringtons Group
- Salon Design Award, sponsored by Alan Howard – Electric Space
- Salon of the Year 1 (turnover more than £350,000), sponsored by iTEC/VTCT – Nuala Morey
- Salon of the Year 2 (turnover less than £350,000), sponsored by L’Oréal Professionnel – Elevan Hairdressing
- Salon Stylist of the Year, sponsored by Revlon Professional – Barry Maddocks, Haringtons
- Salon Team of the Year, sponsored by Treatwell – Goldsworthy’s Hairdressing
- Social Stylist of the Year, sponsored by Hairdressers Journal – Casey Coleman, Chair Studio
- Sustainable Salon of the Year, sponsored by Authentic Beauty Concept, Anne Veck Oxford
Hall of Fame 2022: Winning the same category three times
Mark Woolley, Electric – Business Director of the Year 2010, 2015 & 2021
Josh Goldsworthy, Goldworthys – Salon Stylist of the Year 2019, 2020 & 2021
Bloggs Salons – Salon of the Year 2 2017, 2020 & 2021
Westrow – Educator of the Year – 2016, 2018, 2021
The post British Hairdressing Business Awards Winners appeared first on EsteticaMagazine.com.