Eufora International launches PROTREATMENT System: a coveted new in-salon service that offers instant gratification and long-term results.
Eufora International heats up summer services opportunities with the introduction of their new PROTREATMENT System. This latest addition to the Eufora professional product portfolio honors the strong professional roots of the brand, providing an exceptional guest experience that cannot be replicated at home. Salon guests will leave the salon with noticeably improved vibrancy, elasticity and vitality that will last from salon service to salon service. “We wanted to achieve both instant gratification and long-term results”, says CEO and Co-Founder Beth Bewley, who was instrumental in the creation of the new System.
The PROTREATMENT System is easily customizable to ensure each guest is “treated” to an experience that is best suited to their unique hair type and concern. Each treatment is blended on demand, with perfect product portions dispensed from value priced back- bar sizes. To honor the Eufora people and planet friendly philosophy, any expensive single use, and less than eco-friendly packaging was ruled out during development. “It took us over a year to perfect the formulations and delivery system. The goal was to incorporate the highest level of efficacy, eco-conscious packaging and ease of application in order to deliver premium salon quality results that could not be replicated at home”, says Senior Brand Manager, Doug Smith.
The PROTREATMENT System consists of 6 SKU’s (2 super-charged bases, 3 boosters and a sealer) that will never lead to build up on the hair.
- nutriBASE treatment foundation for hair that is dense or coarse in texture.
- nutriBASE LITE treatment foundation for hair that is fine or limp in texture.
- rapidREPAIR base booster for dry, damaged hair; infused with Triglycerides and Beet Root Extract to repair the hair surface, help retain moisture and restore shine.
- frizzCONTROL base booster for all hair types; infused with Arginine and Aspartic Acid to strengthen and moisturize while smoothing the cuticle layer.
- scalpREMEDY base booster treats dry, irritated scalps; Sugar Cane, Lemon, Apple and Camellia Sinensis Leaf help reduce irritation, boost natural proteins and protect from free radicals.
- SEALANT, a vital final step, ensures longevity, improves combability and shine, and also protects hair from environmental stressors. Helps improve oxidative and non-oxidative color retention and vibrancy.
Easy to mix and easy to apply, there are even simple reference charts to help with both consultation and mixology.
Eufora Partner Salons will have first access to the new System beginning in early June, with the full launch slated for later this summer. For more information on Eufora and the PROTREATMENT System visit eufora.pro
The post Eufora launches New PROTREATMENT System appeared first on EsteticaMagazine.com.