Last night, Simone Biles and Dixie D’Amelio stunned on the MTV Video Music Awards red carpet with glamorous looks by celebrity stylists Ashley Stewart and Laura Polko.
Simone Biles is no stranger to the spotlight, and for last night’s MTV VMA’s, she truly embodied the look of an All-American hero. Excited to share that Simone’s hair was styled exclusively using hot tools from RUSK Hair, with a look crafted by celebrity hairstylist Ashley Stewart. See below for how Ashley created this sophisticated look on Simone using RUSK Hair tools:
● Using the RUSK Hair Speedtitanium Professional 6-Speed Hair Dryer, I blew out Simone’s hair straight.
● I followed with the RUSK Hair Smoothtitanium Professional Flat Iron, 1 inch to press hair silky straight.
● Lastly, I used the RUSK Hair Curltitanium Spring Iron, 1.25 inch to add loose, luscious waves throughout.
TikTok sensation Dixie D’Amelio stunned on the carpet last night in a sleek black look, but it was really her hair that pulled this epic style through. See below for how celebrity hairstylist Laura Polko created Dixie D’Amelio’s stunning updo exclusively using Aquage!
● With a fine-tooth comb, section off the front pieces of the hair, and tuck behind one ear to keep separate from the rest.
● Pull remaining hair back tightly towards the back of the head, between the crown and the nape, working in triangle sections, securing on the sides and the top using Scunci clear elastics.
● Hair should be secured into three sections: a base pony that is secured with two clear elastics, and then hair on either side sectioned off independently, and secured with a clear elastic. The use of clear elastics helps to prevent any added bulk.
● Untuck hair from behind the ear and pull back, which will create a baby part that extends about one inch back on the scalp.
● Slick all hair back using the Aquage CBD Medium-Hold Styling Gel and then gently blow dry using the T3 Fit dryer, applying additional gel on either side of the part to ensure the style stays in place.
● Once all hair is pulled back, twist and lift the ponytail, and secure with a series of pins, leaving the ends out and positioned up towards a diagonal.
● Brush the ends with a fine-tooth comb and apply the Aquage Finishing Spray; when hair is still damp from Finishing Spray, use the T3 Lucea ID flat iron to ensure the ends stay up and stiff.
The post Get the MTV VMA’s Looks: Simone Biles and Dixie D’Amelio appeared first on EsteticaMagazine.com.