Since its creation in 2016 by hair extension specialist Nicola Wood, Hair Made Easi has grown to become the go-to-brand for the highest quality, game-changing tools and accessories, loved by over 30K extensionists.
Covering every professional extension method, the entire range is designed with professionals in mind, helping reduce time and wastage whilst increasing revenue and benefitting the overall stylist and client experience.
A major focus of the brand is keeping a very close eye on current and upcoming trends within the hair industry, identifying how hair extensions can play a pivotal part in client styles and how we can provide the best tools for the professional to deliver the results their clients are looking for.
For this hair transformation, award-winning hair extensionist and Hair Made Easi Ambassador Amy Wilkinson, worked with her client to remove, re-apply and re-style her hair extensions by combining two firm favourite trends:
Hybrid application method. For this mixed method application, Amy combines tape-in and Nano ring extensions. This method gives a bespoke service which is tailored to the client’s specific hair type. This achieves a more natural and full effect whilst providing great flexibility with different hairstyles.
Classic Beachy Waves. Adding length and volume to the client’s natural hair provides the ultimate flexibility when it comes to styling preferences. Whether the client is looking for a lower-maintenance classic beach wave or the added glamour of the returning trend of the 1980’s style blowout you can use the Hair Made Easi Large Professional Blow dry Brush. Amy smoothed the client’s hair before using the GHD Curve Soft Curl Tong and Color Wow Mystical Shine Spray to create the perfect finish.
Hair Made Easi Tools used:
Tapes Made Easi Kit
Hair Made Easi Remover
Easi Tape Tabs
Nano & Micro Pliers
Pre-Loaded Silicone Lined Nano Rings
Professional Blow Dry Brush
Wide Tooth Comb
- Amy starts by removing all the client’s existing tape extensions in preparation for the refit.Using Hair Made Easi removal solution, Amy uses the needle tip bottle to saturate the client’s tape-in extensions for easy removal.
- Using the Tapes Made Easi Kit, Amy removes all of the old tape tabs from the tape header before applying a new tape tab. The extensions are now ready for re-application.
- This is Amy’s client’s hair after being washed, cut and blown. Now the hair is ready for the transformation.
- Amy works from her home studio where she has prepared all her Hair Made Easi tools for application.
- Using the hybrid method, Amy has applied Nano ring extensions and tape extensions matched to the client’s hair type and colour.
- The finished result shows the beach waves achieved using extensions to add length and volume
The post Hair that wows appeared first on The Salon Magazine.