Wolf cut, mushroom, baby, choppy lob, mullet… call it what you want (there are so many names these days!), but they all spawn from a shag foundation.
Mandy McCullough, Sam Villa Ambassador, Redken Artist and owner of Fix Salon @FancyFinish breaks down how to cut a shag in 5 minutes here. Yup, just 5 minutes!
“Why do you need to know this? Because it takes a mere 5 minutes out of your life to learn and it will save you tons of time at the chair,” says McCullough.
- Any of the shag inspired cuts can be created with this foundation
- Great for enhancing natural texture
- Creates lovely movement in any texture
- Hair falls forward lending to a modern vibe
- Layers shape face to enhance or diminish various facial features
- Face framing helps hide signs of aging and looks sassy and youthful
- Great for those that do not want to fuss with too much styling, an undone soft textured finish is built into the cut
How does she do it?
- Expedited sectioning patterns that are easy to follow and replicate
- Special techniques to remove weight in areas that need to be collapsed
- Razor cutting shortcuts that allow slicing at lightning speed
- Sam Villa Signature Series Razor
- Dry Cutting Clips
- Sam Villa Professional Light Ionic Blow Dryer
- Paddle Brush
To learn more from the Sam Villa Team, check out FREE Facebook Live classes and YouTube tutorials. The complete catalogue of customizable education for salons, shows and events, including Thrive On, is available here.
The post <strong>How to: A Simple Razor Cut Shag </strong> appeared first on EsteticaMagazine.com.