The Festival Hair trend is basically a green light to try something new. Learn how to create a fab festival hair style with Karla Valenzuela.
Whether attending a show or just being inspired by one, Karla Valenzuela, Sam Villa Ambassador @kolor.me.karlaa, has an easy technique for creating loose festival hair waves perfect for accenting a colorful head scarf. See it here.
- Apply Redken Iron Shape 11 for heat protection and hold.
- Insert a section of hair in a Sam Villa Signature Series Sleekr Professional Straightening Iron. Rock the iron up 3-4 times, then switch direction and rock it down 3-4 times to create a loose wave.
- Repeat down the hair strand and all over the entire head.
- Spray with Redken Triple Dry 15 for a dry, undone, textured finish that is still soft.
- Pull out 2 face framing sections and pin up the rest of hair.
- Place scarf over pinned up hair, leaving front sections out.
- Tie scarf and unclip back section.
“This flat iron technique is a really easy way to create soft texture, and the head scarf is a cute way to add a fun festival vibe,” says Valenzuela.
Tune in weekly to learn more valuable information from Sam Villa and team here. Including “Mannequin Mondays,” “Transformation Tuesdays,” and “Wellness Wednesdays” on Facebook @SamVillaPros and YouTube @SamVillaHair. Quarterly “Show Must Go On” events can also be accessed on the same channels for FREE!
Sam Villa is Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer of the Sam Villa Company (Allvus, LLC), a leading education and styling tool company for the professional hair industry. He is also Global Artistic Ambassador for Redken 5th Avenue, a L’Oreal brand. Villa is the 2021 NAHA Educator of the Year, Hair Awards USA Hall of Fame Inductee, 2021 AHP Icon Stylist Influencer of the Year, 2020 International Hairdressing Awards ‘International Hair Influencer of the Year,’ the 2017 NAHA Lifetime Achievement Award Winner, Intercoiffure America/Canada Member, Behind the Chair Stylist Choice Award Winner for Favorite Platform Artist and Educator (2012, 2011 and 2007) and Favorite Overall Educator of the Year (2015). His inspiring education and innovative ergonomic styling tools can be experienced on samvilla.com
The post How To: Loose Festival Hair Waves appeared first on EsteticaMagazine.com.