Of all the stunning hair looks at this year’s Oscars, Kate Hudson’s classically beautiful, long, undulating locks were a dream. Her style was a throw-back to the 1950s Golden Age of Hollywood, when hair just wasn’t hair unless it have a wave in it!
Celebrity Hairstylist, Jacob Rozenberg, worked with Kate Hudson for last night’s 2023 Oscars
- To start, Jacob prepped the hair with KERASILK Volumizing Shampoo and Foam Conditioner to create an ideal foundation for a voluminous look. He then used the VARIS Paddle Brush to detangle
- He then applied the KERASILK Recovery Hair Mask to repair hair, followed by rinsing and towel drying the hair
- Next, Jacob added the KERASILK Volumizing Styling Foam to create natural looking volume with shine and heat protection for the red-carpet blowout
- After layering in the product, Jacob used the new VARIS AirQ Hairdryer, infused with Hydroionic Crystals that conditions hair, and the VARIS Boar Brush, made with a ceramic barrel, to give hair maximum shape and style
- After blow drying, Jacob used the KERASILK Flat Iron Spray to protect hair and went in with a flat iron and the VARIS 1.5 Marcel Curler, which features dual ceramic heaters, to provide continuous heat and create long-lasting shape
- Jacob then applied a little of the KERASILK Taming Balm to smooth hair and give a silky soft finish
- Before the finishing touches, Jacob brushed out the hair with the VARIS Smoothing Brush, as its Hydroinic Crystals help reduce static and frizz, making it perfect for any hair type
- Lastly, Jacob finished off the look with KERASILK Multi-Purpose Hairspray for a touchable hold and a shiny finish that will make the look last all night.
Hair @jacobrozenberg Stylist @sophielopez Make up @thetonyabrewer Assistants @michaellagarfinkel_hair @lolatwirls @thewallgroup Nails @ashlie_johnson
#Oscars2023 #academyawards #redcarpet #blowout #glamoroushair #hairbyjacobrozenberg
The post Kate Hudson’s Undulating Curls – Get the Oscars Look! appeared first on EsteticaMagazine.com.