Haircare professionals Nëal & Wølf are launching a new semi-permanent colour product, Colour REBOOST, which is now available for salons to purchase from Salon Promotions.
Available in eight intermixable shades, this ready-to-use and customisable formula has been designed exclusively for professional use and combines the properties of semi-permanent and direct colour with conditioning care for rich results and a high-shine finish.
Colour REBOOST takes just 10-30 minutes to develop and can be used for a range of services that will help to refresh a client’s look with results lasting up to 10 washes. Aloe Vera, Limnanthes Alba and Argan Oil are just some of the special ingredients included that help to nourish, perfect for clients suffering with drier hair in need of a vibrancy boost.
Retailing at £15.83, the product will be sold for salon use only. Colour options include Clear, Silver, Orange, Red, Honey, Toffee, Warm Brown, and Cool Brown.
The six different ways to use Colour REBOOST include;
- Toner – Perfect for creative toning and full colour.
- Colour Corrector – Corrects colour and neutralises unwanted tones.
- Post-Lightening – Keeps hair feeling strong and healthy after in-salon bleaching, thanks to its nourishing ingredients.
- Colour refresher – Gives colour-treated strands a refresh or can be used on first-time colour clients. Alternatively, you can combine Colour REBOOST with your chosen conditioner or hair mask and retail to your clients as a take-home colour enhancer.
- Glossing Service – Mix chosen Colour REBOOST shade with Colour REBOOST Clear to dilute for a more subtle finish. Or use on its own as part of a glossing service, to add multi-dimensional gloss and shine to blow-dries.
- Pre-pigmenting – Can be used to fill lightened hair prior to using your end result shade.
Neil Capstick, Founder of Nëal & Wølf comments: “We are so excited to be offering our stylists and colourists this new product that will help them to achieve bespoke and rich yet semi-permanent colour looks for their clients. Not only this, but the versatility and rapid development time of Colour REBOOST makes it a new staple product for every salon which will enable them to offer clients quicker refresh and correction services that pack a punch. It’s nourishing qualities will be sure to leave clients with that high-shine and super glossy look they desire.”
The post Nëal & Wølf launch new semi-permanent professional colour range appeared first on The Salon Magazine.