The Private Policy Autumn/Winter 2023 Collection drew inspiration from the idea of humans and animals are one and the same. And Oribe Hair Care Principal Artist of Global Design, Kien Hoang, brought it to life on the runway.
Oribe and Private Policy brought our inner animalistic natures to life on the runway at NYFW. The Private Policy Autumn/Winter 2023 Collection drew inspiration from the duality of nature and the idea of humans and animals being one and the same. Oribe Principal Artist of Global Design, Kien Hoang, created grunge, club-ready looks that drew from the rawness of animalistic beings using Oribe Hair Care products.
Get the Look
Party Animal: Various parts of the human psyche can reflect different animals at different ages and under different circumstances. For the Private Policy runway, Oribe‘s Kien Hoang focused on a more flippant and fun version of ourselves – the Party Animal
- Prep hair with Mystify Restyling Spray to enhance the natural texture.
- Next, use a large curling iron to create bends and waves for a tousled, “un-done” look.
- Spray Imperméable Anti-Humidity Spray for hold and weightless texture.
- To add sultry volume, apply Swept-Up Volume Powder Spray directly to the roots. Then back-comb at the crown about three inches off the scalp.
- Mist Superfine Hair Spray at the crown. Then quickly tap sections upwards from mid-shafts to roots with a flat iron for added volume and fullness.
- Shake out the back-comb and embrace the flyaways for sultry, airy texture.
- Spray Après Beach Wave & Shine Spray along the ends to add shine.
- To finish, add the custom headbands for the ultimate party-animal look.
The post Oribe and Private Policy: bringing out the animals in us appeared first on EsteticaMagazine.com.