As clients thought turn to heading off on holiday they want something beautiful to keep them cool on balmy summer nights. Or, it might be they’re thinking of that special nights out under the stars or a summer party. The answer could be some extra texture for summer occasions.
Johanna Cree-Brown worked on the SS23 Mithridate show for L’Oréal Professionnel – a collection which ticks every box if your clients are looking for texture for summer. The show also celebrated the delicate balance between romance, independence, and self-preservation.
The show highlighted how greater self-confidence can empower both men and women alike. Johanna says: “The inspiration for the hair was etherealism meets futurism. Graphic plaited buns with soft tendrils were the key.”
Here are Johanna’s steps for getting the look this summer
- Brush the hair through after applying a volume mousse to the lengths.
- Brush the back section up and secure in a high ponytail.
- Divide into four, apply L’Oréal Professionnel Curl Expression Cream Gelée and plait the lengths.
- Wrap these around the base elastic and secure, leaving the plaited lengths at the back.
- Brush the front sections to each side and tong in some waves and tendrils.
- Take little sections and push the hair back up the length to give more texture around the face and finish with a soft hold spray.
The post Texture for Summer – Get the Look with Johanna Cree-Brown￼ appeared first on EsteticaMagazine.com.