The 100th America’s Beauty Show, April 15-17, 2023, in Rosemont, IL, invites you to come as you are to learn the newest trends, techniques, and shopping experiences, all live and in-person.
The 100th America’s Beauty Show, April 15-17, 2023, in Rosemont, IL, is offering new opportunities that allow our attendees the chance to step away from behind the chair and behind the screen and learn the newest trends, techniques, and shopping experiences, all live and in-person!
The world-renowned ABS Global Image Awards are back. This event is the signature Saturday night entertainment. Bu it is also an opportunity to get together and celebrate the beautiful and innovative work done by the talented industry.
The Makeup Show is co-locating with ABS, bringing so many brands and educators for makeup artists and beauty enthusiasts. The CIDESCO Skincare Academy offers world-class education for estheticians.
ABS Learning and inspiration
There will be an abundance of technique-based classes combining business and technical, social media and marketing, intertwined with the newest trends and techniques.
You’re going to see these educators…
- Balaylama and creator of SUNLIGHTS® Candy Shaw
- 2021 NAHA Educator of the Year and Global Artistic Ambassador for Redken Sam Villa
- Chief Artistic Director for Ulta Beauty Ammon Carver
- Award-winning beauty and business expert Nick Stenson
- International color and styling expert Jack Howard
- “The Hair-color Lady” Beth Minardi
- Leysa Carrillo, Ira Pope Sage, Ronit Enos, J Ladner, Jamie DiGrazia
Dynamic stage presentations and exhibition floor
Be prepared to enjoy dynamic stage presentations focused on unique learning opportunities:
- The ABS Runway: Exciting, high-energy presentations with the industry’s biggest names!
- The Beauty Innovation Stage: Techniques and business combined in an intimate setting to get up close and personal and learn!
- The Barber Connection: A vintage stage feel on the show floor that will feature your favorite barbers creating the newest looks in the round!
The 100th America’s Beauty Show exhibition floor will also host all these brands and more!
Moroccanoil, Amika, Andis, Farouk, Dyson, SalonCentric, Ulta Beauty, Hattori Hanzo Shears, Wahl Clipper, Gentleman Republic, Gelish/Morgan Taylor, Belvedere/Maletti, Hairtalk, L3VEL3, Eye Candy Cosmetics, Johnny B. Hair Care, Colortrak, Brazillian Professional/Brazilian Blowout, Leaf & Flower, Colorlatino, John Amico, Rude Cosmetics, Crown Brush, Shark Fin, Sensi Shears, DNA Hairtools, Turbo Power, Pibbs, Mindbody, Elchim, Sassi America, Wellness Premium Products, Fastfoils, Inc., and MANY MORE!
The 100th America’s Beauty Show organizers are encouraging all salon professionals to come as you are! Get inspired! Learn future trends beyond beauty that relate to your daily life in the salon/spa and beyond. Above all, ABS is also a perfect forum where you can network with other beauty professionals.
Tickets are available at AmericasBeautyShow.com.
The post The 100th America’s Beauty Show appeared first on EsteticaMagazine.com.