The Fellowship for British Hairdressing are pleased to share the news on their new House Membership – a community in which salon and barbershop teams can join to become an integral part of The Fellowship’s heritage.
Being a member of The Fellowship has always had its advantages and the new House Membership will give members even more value whilst providing a wonderful benefit to their team.
Fellowship House Membership is all about providing the entire salon with the opportunity to be part of the Fellowship community. Salon owners sign up for a monthly subscription of £19.95 and then each of their team can subscribe for £1.20 a month each.
It couldn’t be easier for salon owners to add team members to their membership and the benefits are many. A brief overview of what valued members of the Fellowship can expect are:
- Access to all of The Fellowship’s educational content via the Fellowship App and website
- Access to regular Fellowship newsletters
- The ability to audition for The Fellowship’s 12 month project mentoring programmes
- Instant access to enter The Fellowship Image and Art & Commerce Awards
- Complimentary tickets to live member events
- Networking opportunities with industry icons at live events
- The chance to grow your skills with live creative workshops
- The opportunity to raise your profile on The Fellowship’s social media channels & via Fellowship Magazine
At the heart of The Fellowship is their mission to nurture and develop the future growth and success of the British Hairdressing and Barbering industry by focusing on their four key pillars: Creativity, Opportunity, Diversity and Inclusivity. These four pillars will also underpin the new Fellowship House Membership.
Discussing the launch of the House Membership, Barry Stephens CEO of The Fellowship for British Hairdressing, said, “We are incredibly excited to share the news on the new Fellowship House Membership and hope that this will encourage many salons to join our community. The House Membership is a great way for salon owners to invest in their team and for salons to receive access to so many opportunities, education and resources that they will find invaluable.”
To find out more visit – www.fellowshiphair.com.
The post THE FELLOWSHIP LAUNCH NEW HOUSE MEMBERSHIP appeared first on The Salon Magazine.