Revlon Professional® presents an amazing opportunity for four creative individuals to become a member of the Revlon Professional Visionaries 2023 and enjoy a year-long mentorship programme directed by Revlon Professional Global Ambassador, multi-award-winning Mark Leeson.
HOW TO APPLY
- Your salon must be a Revlon customer and you must be a hairdresser and colourist with a minimum of 4 years hairdressing experience, to include a NVQ 2 qualification plus 2 years salon experience.
- The panel of judges need to see a before and after of a fashion forward image showcasing an ‘on-trend’ haircut enhanced by beautiful colour.
- 12 finalists will be chosen and invited to the final. This will take place at the Revlon Professional® Academy in Leeds on Monday 27th February 2023. Those selected will then recreate their model (colour and hairstyle) on a mannequin head. This will be in front of a panel of industry judges.
- THere will be an announcement of the four finalists on the following day.
- Entries along with images will need to be submitted via an online entry form which can be found on http://visionaries.site/. All entries must be received by Friday 10th February 2023.
“Being a member of the Revlon Professional Visionaries 2023 will help elevate your skillset, whether it is salon, session or editorial techniques you are looking to improve,” comments Mark Leeson. “Creative skills are all very good, but you also need confidence. The Revlon Professional Visionaries programme includes presentation skill sessions, photographic shoot/s, and PR/social networking sessions which will help elevate you and your salon’s profile within the industry.”
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Revlon Professional® will expect the Revlon Professional® Visionaries 2023 team members to give Revlon Professional® their total commitment to this mentoring programme. All Visionaries need to live and breathe the Revlon Professional® brand values. They must also represent the brand in a professional manner at all times.
REVLON PROFESSIONAL VISIONARIES PROGRAMME 2023
SHEAR | 27th March 2023
Learn how to enhance your salon work and retain a busy column by continuously introducing fresh ideas to captivate your clients.
COLOURATION | 28th March 2023
Learn how to customise your cut, and how to adapt new fashion colour influences that your clients will love.
ADVANCED SHEAR | 24th April 2023
We further push your creative boundaries and cutting techniques. Elevating your confidence in session and commercial work to key platform stylist level.
ADVANCED COLOURATION | 25th April 2023
Further push your creative colouring boundaries and develop an experts’ flair for colour and how to showcase this to the full within a great haircut.
IN-SESSION | 22nd May 2023
Create a hair style that best befits your favourite runway fashion designer – this day focuses on fusing fashion/hair and styling management.
PLATFORM | 23rd May 2023
Project yourself with confidence, knowledge and expertise whilst hiding your nerves can be challenging to master. Learn how to communicate with your clients, models, audiences using techniques that will be invaluable to your creative journey.
PHOTOSHOOT BLUEPRINT | 7th August 2023
This module focuses on preparation to help you break down your ideas and give accessible and efficient procedures to help you on your editorial and photographic journey. Plan and design a moodboard from all you have learned to help you visualise and prepare for your forthcoming shoot.
PHOTOSHOOT | 8th August 2023
Work with the multi-award-winning Mark Leeson and his team of experts to bring your new skills to life in front of the camera.
The post Visionaries 2023 – The Search is On! appeared first on EsteticaMagazine.com.